Learn how to easily deploy, configure and secure containers in minutes using Portainer.
Portainer is a container management tool that can work with Docker, Azure, and Kubernetes to make the deployment and management of containerized applications and services easier and more efficient.
Portainer’s intuitive UI and codified best practices help developers to:
- Reduce the operational complexity associated with multi-cluster management
- Bridge the skills gap and facilitate feature discovery and learning with an intuitive UI
- Codify cloud-native best practices with design templates and default configurations
- Consistently apply and centrally manage access, permissions, and activity logging
Portainer’s multi-cluster, multi-cloud container management platform supports Docker, Swarm, Nomad, and Kubernetes running in any Data Center, Cloud, Network Edge, or IIoT Device.
What Will You Learn?
- How to setup and install Portainer, Nginx Proxy Manager and Kuma
- Protect your domains with a free SSL via Nginx Proxy Manager and Let's Encrypt
- Website and API monitoring for downtime
Getting Started with Portainer
Installing Portainer and Nginx Proxy Manager16:51